- WHAT IS ELECTROSTATIC PAINTING ?
- Currently there are many types of paint technologies such as water paint, oil paint, anti-rust paint, PU paint … and electrostatic paint. In particular, electrostatic painting is being applied a lot in daily life and in industrial machinery and equipment.
Electrostatic painting is a paint technology that uses electronic principles. Electrostatic powder coating positively charged and metal surface is negatively charged to create adhesion for paint on metal surfaces. According to the principle of Positive (-) and Negative (+), these two poles are always fastened to each other, making the paint coat always attached to the metal surface to be painted.
- Advantages of electrostatic painting:
+ Cost savings: electrostatic powder coating will be used up during use, saving time to decorate the metal surface.
+ Long life, high gloss: not inferior to the best oil paints, epoxy paint, not corroded by weather and oxidation.
+ Ensuring the health of users
- Some applications in daily life: refrigerator, oven, blender, electric fan …
B .SOME PICTURES OF ELECTROSTATIC PAINTING
- PROCESS OF ELECTROSTATIC PAINTING